Our classic vehicles display is a popular part of the Kelham Hall Vintage Festival and we love to have a small display of vehicles from the 1920s to 1950s as part of the event.
If you have a classic vehicle which would you would like to display, we would like to hear from you!
Entering your vehicle will mean you receive free entry to the vintage festival for two people only.
Choose to display on one day or both.
Please enter your vehicle to be displayed as part of the Festival below-but first; please read the following stipulations:
Entry Qualifying Rules:
1. Your vehicles must arrive by 9:30am and must be on display from 10.00am- 5pm whilst the event is open to the general public. No exceptions-no vehicles movement during event times under any circumstance.
2. Vehicles must be no newer than 1960 to be allowed to be part of the display. Dateline 1920-1959.
Entry Terms & Conditions:
1. The driver of any vehicle on the show site must hold a valid licence application to that vehicle.
2. The driver must have a minimum insurance for the vehicle as requested by the Road Traffic Act and hold all relevant documentation for their exhibit.
3. The vehicle owner as outlined on the entry form; does declare that the exhibit is covered by insurance for Public Liability risks.
4. The vehicle owner has read these conditions and agrees to abide and comply with them as well as following the instructions of the event stewards on the day and agrees to act in a safe and reasonable manner at all times.
5. Entry is not transferable to another vehicle or owner
6. The Kelham Hall Vintage Festival accepts no responsibility what so ever for any damage caused over the weekend.
To book your vintage vehicle for the Kelham Hall Vintage Festival, please click the button below..
VEHICLE BOOKINGS ARE NOW FULL